Physical Security Information Management for Metro Network
At a glance, the main advantages of PSIM are :
- Shared, hierarchical and multi-level architecture
- Security management performed• “Rules engines” used at local level for the integration of security subsystems
- Integration with security subsystems already in place & train control solutions
- Animated graphical maps for alarmed sensors / cameras
- Intelligent and easy to use operators tools
- Event (alarms and user actions) reports
- Emergency management with step-by-step operations monitoring
PSIM is an intelligent software application allowing for the review, analysis, control, command and follow up of all security installations in one single, user-friendly interface.
It is the core application of any Railway or Metro Security system. It is designed as a fully integrated control/command center where relevant events detected by the local/peripheral subsystems are received and managed by the operators.
PSIM supplies to operators only the information relevant to activated “real” threats, minimizing the risk of false alarms and therefore optimizing security resources and Response Time of countermeasures. It also supplies the related emergency procedures, as agreed with the client or as per best market practices, and allows for the visualization of both the video streams associated with the alarms (automatically selected) and the ones selected by the operator.
The following are some of the customer using the product
Chennai Metro Line, India
Circle Metro Line, Singapore